11 Jun 2009

Mixed up Summer

This summer is going to be really good for weather unlike previous ones where it usually rains every day that's not a weekday. I've been busy and caught up in the drama of my own life and let things slip a little with other people and I didn't mean to. So I'm making an effort to try and do something before summer is over and I'm hoping it will be in the company of a friend that's helped me a lot, if I can manage that then this summer will not be a complete right-off. You can't ever replace a good friend or ever forget the kindnesses they've shown you so I will make sure that I make this friend know exactly what they mean to me and what they've done for me. I don't buy friendship and never will as real friendship doesn't come with a price tag, I'm going to make sure this friend feels all the warmth and kindness repaid with interest as I know in the time t come it will keep them strong.

No comments: