6 Jul 2009

How was your day?

I just got home from work, threw down my bag on the floor in anger (which is not a good idea as it contains an expensive alptop and the company will charge me to repair it...... BUT I DONT CARE) and then immediately hit the booze, well a small 25c bottle of bier... merci garcon.... hit the internet to look for some form of solice in this Monday of madness and "Bing!" a friend pops up on MSN.... "Hey, how was your day?".... seconds later came my response. "..TIRED, ANGRY, EMOTIONAL, ABUSED, TIRED, TAKEN FOR GRANTED, CRABBY,TIRED, EXHAUSTED, SORE HEAD, TIRED....."... a few seconds later "oh..... well I'm having PMT".....

How the hell can I compete with that... just when my day can't get any worse it does... becuase someone is having a worse day than me that I can never in a million years compete with...... thanks a bunch pal.....

Just kidding.. ;-)

As I often say, in times of trouble you know who your friends are.

No comments: