13 Sept 2009

How Long!!!!!

Today is the 13th of September and as usual I wake up to watch the news and have a cup of coffee while I decide how to spend my Sunday. Not to watch the cartoons... no , never....suddenly I notice a disturbing pattern, there seems to be more toy commercials than usual.... not that I usually watch the cartoons... but yep more and more of them I'd even say there were more commercials than programs.... then it dawns on me...... 15 weeks till Christmas..... Thank god I don't have kids...... don't pretend you haven't been warned, this is your 3 minute warning.....

3 comments:

Tiddles said...

You know you could have kept your mouth shut for another 14 weeks and I would have survived Christmas!

Oh and as for you and the cartoons! when we were in London you were always late because you were watching them!! **innocent look** It was not me it was Alia and Richard (WaG!)

Buggys said...

Absolutely right about the commercials! Do we even have a chance against the media blitz? There is so much thrown at these kids and they start to believe that they "need" all of it. Unplug the TV's!!

. said...

I'm with you Bugsy.... but.... Un-Plug the TV...... would you ever get any peice if you did?