25 Sept 2009

Loose end?

I have some time on my hands but there's nothing I find worse than being stuck at a lloose end..... I mean I have lots of holiday time to take and I want to take it... I just don't want to be sat at home..... Ok there are some lovely parks near me but there are only so many walks you can go for.

Anyway, I am planning on a trip to visit a friend in The Netherlands, but I'm a bit sacred, it's silly but I seam to have gotten less adventurous.....

Years ago, before the internet, I wanted to go and see a friend who was getting married in France, she invited me to the wedding, out of curtosey as a friend, but as I knew no french and I didn't have a job she didn't think I would make it. It was all in a beautiful french village called Rogne where she grew up and I remember the trouble I went to booking all the transport and looking for guide books in the library..., it all seemed like a big adventure and I really want to do something like that again. So This trip to The Netherlands I think I need to do soon, I want to feel independent again and not so petrified.

No comments: