4 Nov 2009

Ebay

So far my forray into the world of ebay is going ok, sold 2 items all paid for, just waiting for the dreaded confirmation that they have been recieved. and one waiting to see if they are interested in buying something else I put on there. Basically I have been a little reckless, I set myself a goal this year to try and be a bit more fearless and take risks. So I went to an auction, bought a load of stuff (About £300) and I want to try and shift it on Ebay. I don't want to lumber people with second hand junk so I'm testing everything and being as honest as possible, yes I want to sell it, but I don't want people feelinf ripped off either. hopefully I will break even, or at best end up a little richer, all funds will pay off the credit card bill I acquired amassing this stuff and hopefully a little left over to go towards Xmas.

No comments: