17 Nov 2009

Ebay

My ebay experiment is going OK so far, I've only sold a couple of things and so far I've made about a quarter of my money back and only sold 3 out of the 20 items I purchased. In the next few days the remaining 3 items that I put on there will expire, I'll either wait for a free listing day and relist with a few more of the items I have, but at a lower price than before or with no reserve and see how they go. Really I'm treating this as a learning experience, I think next time I will put fewer things on but more frequently with the idea of handling less items.

2 comments:

Ori said...

I love Ebay too :)), for now just experiencing as a buyer. What I don't like is when to buy items from a seller that later I find out lack of communication or unwilling to respond.
Good luck with your shop!!

. said...

Thanks Ori....