5 Oct 2009

Stroopenkoeken Heaven here I come

Finally I have booked a flight to Holland, I've not had much of a break this year or a chance to get way so I'm really looking forward to this. I haven't been outside the UK much in a while and I've never been to Holland and to be honest anytime anyone has ever mentioned Holland I've imagined it's all like Amsterdam. Amsterdam is still not a bad place to visit but from the pictures a friend has sent me there's a lot more to it that I know I'm going to love. We're also going to the Efteling which I'm told is amazing so I'm looking forward to that too.
If I can get a Camera sorted out between now and when I leave then hopefully I will have some pictures to put on this blog.

If you never hear from me again it's either because I've decided not to come back or I've overdosed on these bad boys.

No comments: