26 Jan 2010

Say Cheese!

You know... I used to work in management, teamwork was always the No1 approach... you can't stand over peoples shoulders all the time, I mean, you do have other things to do. However you have to maintain discipline, you have to command respect or all team cohesion starts to break down, people goof off and nothing gets done.

But I sure as S**t wouldn't sack anyone over a cheese slice. Ok theft is theft... but you have to know the difference between a malicious act to deprive the business secretly of an asset or a resource... or just poorly maintained management discipline within the workforce... if you create the oppertunity then someone will always take advantage.... if you keep discipline, then these things don't happen.

Anyway..... I better get this laptop back to the guy in work I .. borrowed it from..... LATERS!!!!!

2 comments:

Eric said...

Hi, ur blog is really nice and interesting, i truly like it.
I just wanna suggest that u should go for blog advertising & marketing there is a website
which is offering very unique features at affordable prices.
There are Expert advertising teams who will promote ur blog & affiliate ads through all over the networks.
All u have to do is submit your blog plus pay affordable prices and rest leave it to Advertising Team
for Promotion & Marketing then see how u enjoy a lots of quality traffic plus good readers to ur blog.
Finally I have bookmarked ur blog & also shared with my friends hope u have a wonderful day & !!happy blogging!!.

. said...

Thanks for the tip eric