2 Mar 2010

Turn it up

Oh my goodness, this back to work thing is just no fun! Even after one day of vacation and relaxing it makes you want to run away forever, there is only one problem with that, the world never stops even if you run away, there are still bills to pay and things to take care of and truthfully it just sucks!
Have you ever noticed that before going on vacation and when coming back there is more stress then what you started with? Before leaving for a few days I wanted my house in order and I was also going crazy on my faithful MP3 Search Engine, so I had enough mosic for my trip.
There is nothing more relaxing then discovering a new country, town or city with your favurite music playing in the background.
I was having a blast from the past being in the town I was raised and playing old(er) music that sent me back to the past. I do not know why it has taken me so many years to go back to where I grew up but it was fun and I should do it again sometime soon and obviously not forgetting my music!

No comments: